We know you’re busy, which is why we’ve summarised the most important parts of the things you must know about your Amazon Seller Account.
The “Buy Box” is the box on a product detail page where customers can begin the purchasing process by adding items to their shopping carts. It’s a coveted position chosen by Amazon, and can mean lots of sales.
Competitive pricing, competitive offers, a history as an Amazon merchant and more seller reviews can all help you get a position in the Buy Box.
Fulfillment by Amazon is a program where you send your items for sale to one of the many Amazon fulfillment centers to be stocked. Customers buy those products from you, and Amazon will ship them. It differs from drop shipping in that you must provide the items to Amazon for sale – Amazon will not provide products for you.
These are the types of merchants that perform particularly well on Amazon:
- Merchants selling unique-to-them products.
- Merchants who sell hobby or niche products.
- Merchants selling refurbished or used products.
Why should I associate one of my products with an Amazon product that’s already listed?
* Products can be listed only once in the Amazon catalog, so if you make a duplicate listing it will be deleted.
Why can’t I use certain shipping methods at first?
* Certain shipping methods — such as two-day shipping — have to be earned by new merchants.
Why aren’t I being compensated correctly for shipping?
* Amazon determines how much they think it should cost to ship a product based on a number of factors.
How can I increase the number of reviews on my Seller account?
* When selling on Amazon, reviews are critical. Providing a great product and shopping experience is a great place to start, but you can also follow-up with customers to increase your number of Amazon seller reviews.
Are there any policies I should look over before I start selling on Amazon?
* Yes. Know the importance of having a well formed strategy before you invest your first dollar into your account. Book a call with the team today.
Don’t risk a single dollar until you have worked with Sell Global to ensure your strategy is the right one for Amazon.